Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Tania Aidrus resigns as special assistant to PM

Tania Aidrus
Tania Aidrus has resigned as special assistant to the prime minister.

The ex-Google executive in a post on Twitter said she was resigning “in the greater public interest”.

“Criticism levied towards the state as a consequence of my citizenship status is clouding the purpose of Digital Pakistan. In the greater public interest, I have submitted my resignation from the SAPM role. I will continue to serve my country and the PM’s vision to my best ability,” Aidrus tweeted.

 



from latest-news - SUCH TV https://ift.tt/3fc7lXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islamabad court dismisses Gill’s bail plea in sedition case

A District and Sessions court of Islamabad dismissed the post arrest bail petition of PTI leader Shahbaz Gill on Tuesday. Additional Dist...